Monday, February 6, 2012

it's all in my head

There's a reason I haven't written anything lately.  I've been too busy getting fatter.  Not really.  My "diet" is going okay.  It's hard for me to stay around 2000 calories in a day, and every day I get frustrated.  I'm almost never satisfied after I eat, and I'm beginning to realize how mental the diet thing is.  My stomach doesn't need more than 2000 calories in a day, so why do I think it needs 4000?  Because that's what I'm used to and that's what I want and need to be "satisfied".  My body is totally satisfied right now.  I mean, I could definitely be eating better, healthier things, but overall, my body is doing just fine.  It's my head that's messed up.  Refer back to my post entitled "I'm broken".

It's all in my head.  Well, 95% of it, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment